19 July 2016

All hearts and flowers.

Good morning all! It's been a while since I last posted for A Sprinkle of Imagination so without further ado let me show you what I have been up to in the room of craftiness!



For this card I used The following Dylusions paints: Dylusions paints Cherry pie, Lemon zest, white linen.  I started by scraping lemon zest over the card with an old credit card.  I repeated this with the cherry pie, with the edge of the card I added some lines with the Cherry Pie.  I dried with a heat tool and then scraped over some white linen. I blended some more white linen through  the Tim Holtz 
splotches stencil. Through the Dina Wakely TCW stencil , grunge hearts, I blended with Cherry pie and Lemon zest.



Onto some card, previously sprayed with Dylusions inks, I stamped with the heart stamp from Finnabair set Trust the magic several times to create my petals.  I assembled them together and added some glimmer with a Wink of Stella clear pen.  Using the small butterfly from the Finnabair spread your wings set I stamped a couple of butterflies to embelish the card.  I finally splattered with my black and white Posca pens.



Thank you for stopping by today.   I'll be back soon with some more painty and inky mayhem.

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x 




7 comments:

Katie said...

Gorgeous card

Barbara said...

Another fabulous creation, Clare.....love the colours you've used here xx

Brawny x said...

Amazing work Clare. I just love your designs. X

Craftyfield said...

A lovely Mixed Media make!

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous card !
Corrie x

Ellie Knol said...

LOVE it !

Clare said...

Thank you ladies X X X