23 April 2016

Horlogerie

Hey peeps, happy Saturday :)  Today I've been playing with one of my favourite Tim Holtz stamp sets, Papillon.  I just love the large background script stamp.


I started off by stamping the image with Versafine Onyx Black on card, then sponging Distress Inks (Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint).  A quick blast with the heat gun to seal the inks, then I added some highlighting with a white Post paint pen.  I trimmed the panel using the largest frame from the Lawn Fawn: Lawn Cuts Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables which give a lovely stitched edge.

I wrapped some grape Prima Jute around the panel then mounted it onto my base card, and it was finished.  Or was it?  Maybe it was lacking a little something.  The moths and butterflies in the Papillon set came to the rescue!


That's better!  Have a crafty weekend :)

1 comment:

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous stamp and colours on this beautiful card!