17 December 2015

The 12 Brands Of Christmas - Brand #9 Uni Posca


http://www.asprinkleofimagination.com/posca-paint-pens/


Posca pens are my absolute favourite painty pens for art journaling. They write over almost any surface which means for art journalers they're ideal. Writing and drawing over some backgrounds is almost impossible with most other mediums. They come in various nib sizes and lots of colours so the temptation to collect them is strong. I started out using only the white as I found it really difficult to find something which would write over acrylic paint and other mediums in my journals but once I'd investigated the colours that was it. I was hooked!

In the picture below Trish used a white Posca pen to create her snow flakes.


The other colours are absolutely gorgeous. Here I (Jaine) used pink black and blue to doodle on this altered art piece.
 

Tomorrow we'll have the pleasure of introducing another fabulous designer so come back for that. 

xxxx



9 comments:

Renee said...

I love the look of the white Posca pens!

Glennis F said...

I don't think I have ever seen these in NZ

Pat Crossland said...

Posca pens are my go to pens as well....have a variety of different nibs and colours, but much prefer the white ones....p.s. won a posca pen competition once!!

Linda said...

These look like fun .... love the look of the white one! x

Karen Petitt said...

These are on my wish list along with many others but I plan to get the white and black Posca pens the next time I'm near an art or hobby shop. I love the way that you can draw or write over painted surfaces with these awesome pens. I wondered how Trish drew the snow so thank you for telling us Karen x

Craftyfield said...

They are on my list... after ruining some alcohol pens on a gessoed surface I have learned my lesson!

Caroline said...

I do have a few Posca pens & luurvve them. Except if they spill out when you don't want them to? Or is that just me?

Dawn Louise said...

Definitely have to put these on my wish list. Been thinking which brand to go for think these will win. Thanks for sharing ideas too x

Jane said...

Oh dear....my wish list is every growing, these look superb...I would love to give them a try x