06 October 2014

Spots of colour!

Good morning, Gez here in a rather wet & windy part of England today!!! 

Gosh, we're having some rain!

I am excited to be sharing an on going project with you today that will just keep growing & growing!

If like me when I get new supplies I can't wait to try them out... I have decided to catalogue them and keep them altogether on a metal book ring...

I've got 4 tags to share with you today using some of my favourite products from A sprinkle of imagination.

First of all I stamped a brand NEW stamp from Stampotique Originals, (it's from the Circle Cube by Daniel Torrente) Vicki stocks lots and lots of their stamps and can order any that you see online. I have used an Archival Ink Pad for stamping which are both water and fade resistant and a Sakura Pigma Micron pen for labelling.

I managed to fit the circle stamp 8 times onto one tag as you can see using various products.

On my first tag I have used acrylic paints, sometimes it is so much better to see the paint on cardstock rather by just looking at the pot or tube as you get a better idea of the finished look when it's dry.


This is true of all the different products, so I went ahead and had great fun using Distress Inks,







and also, 


 Inktense pencilsby Derwent





Here is my finished swatch...


 for now!

I can keep on adding to my ring and so on!

Thank you for calling, Gez


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Clever !!

Caroline said...

Great idea that I should adopt, particularly with paints. Tfs

Cocofolies said...

That's a super idea, really love it! Thanks Gez :) Hugs Coco x