31 October 2014

Happy Pumpkins !

I've got a quick and easy card to share with you this week. I love Autumn/Fall and all the beautiful colours. Inspired by the abundance of pumpkins around at the moment I made a card for a special someone. I just know it'll make him smile!


I stamped two of the pumpkins from Stampotique Originals directly onto my card. The middle one was stamped using Archival Ink onto some cardstock that was painted with acrylic paints. His googly eyes were made by drawing onto a couple of tiny circles with a Micron pen and covering them with Glossy Accents.

Thank you for calling. Happy Halloween if you are celebrating. Gez

4 comments:

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Wonderful card,made me smile

Hugs
Donna xxx

Claudine said...

Love the google eyes, this is a great card!! Did you write the "happy Pumpkins?" Its awesome

Cocofolies said...

Oooh, I love this card, so cute Gez!!! :D Lovely details like the tiny hand-made eyes, and your writing is perfect! Coco xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Thanks Claudine! I did make the eyes :-))

Thank you Coco & Donna xx