03 February 2014

Two paths

Hello

Today I would like to show you my layout. I haven't made a lot of layouts in my life. Only a few.
I used Glitz Raven collection for my background. I like these collection for its great designs.

For the first two layers I used a stripes of masking tape and gesso.



I mixed gesso with orange ink and it gives me more fluid gesso. I applied it using the other end of the brush.


The last thing was to stick everything to my background. It's a little messy there but it seems that everything works.


I used:
- Darkroom Door Carved Birds Vol 1
- Glitz Design Raven
- Claudine Hellmuth Sticky-Back Canvas
- Bombay India Ink - Orange
- Sakura Micron Pen
- Prima Writers Tape
- gesso

Magda x

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Looks good ! Like the yellow/orange withe the black and white !
Corrie x

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous! I love the birds & the orange gesso was a great idea.

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - that's amazing!
Alison x

jaine drake said...

Oh Magda, wonderful wonderful, full of interest and texture.