07 July 2013

Last Post.....

Morning Chaps....Paula here - and as the title says, this is indeed my last post as my DT term is now up.....it's amazing how quickly 6 months can go, ay.

Anyhow, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my lovely boss Vicki for choosing me in the first place and letting me be a part of a great band of talented ladies - I shall miss you all xx

Right...I can imagine you might be thinking what amazing piece of work am I going to end on.....Well, I'm not - I'm going to cheat (yes, I wussed out!) and take a look back at my top 5 pieces.

One of the great things of being part of any DT is that it can push you to try new things, and this DT did that for me......I've now started scrapbooking and here are a couple of my favourite pages


 
 
Here's a card - the background was brayered and the flower stamp is one I carved myself.....
 
 
 
 
A large tag......
 
 
 
 
A piece of 8"x8" chipboard painted, stencilled with a stamped image.
 
 





And lastly, I'd love to thank all the people who have visited and commented on my posts - every comment that has been given has been truly appreciated xx

3 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Gosh, how time flies.... all of your pieces are always amazing but my favourite in this collection is number 3, just stunning! I wished I could do cards like that!

Deborah said...

Wonderful work! I think you ought to be submitting to Scrap365 magazine!

craftimamma said...

You are an amazing talent Paula and excel in any style you choose. Although I don't always get chance to comment I do ALWAYS look at your designs for innovation and inspiration using the various products you work with.

Hugs
Lesley Xx