04 July 2013

Hello Summer


Every summer I keep a journal of some sort documenting the highs and lows of everything the season has to offer. After a pretty grim few weeks with more cold and rain than sun, I was beginning to think maybe there wouldn't be much summer to speak of but this past weekend was better than expected and I now have renewed hope.

My album for this year has been made by hand (as usual) and is simply watercolour pages hand sewn together and covers made from mount board (bought from the framers).

The decoration is all Glitz papers called Color me Happy which I found quite appropriate for a summer book. I also used the Glitz Roller Doodle chevron design stamp and Jenni Bowlin alphabet stickers.

I went around all the edges with Prima Chalk fluid edger in lime green, my favourite colour.


I look forward to filling it with our adventures and inspiration.

Happy thursday

Jaine x

No comments: